The same person who wrote the preview piece on us in Scout – Mr. Andrew Morrison – also gave us a mention in the Westender. Here’s what he wrote: A new Italian eatery called Pronto is opening this week in the old Art’s Flowers & Gifts address at 3473 Cambie. The ...
Archive for tag: Art’s Flowers
- Pronto earns kudos in porchetta crawl video
- Greedy Guts at Pronto: Part 3
- Greedy Guts enjoys Pronto's porchetta and more
- Pronto patio in Scout
- Architect satiates hunger at Pronto
- Eat Magazine review of Pronto
- Pronto in year end lists
- A very thorough and favourable review of Pronto
- Pronto in Go Haggis!
- Pronto in Van Mag
Art's Flowers blogs Cambie Village Eating in Vancouver Eat Magazine fisheye Flickr Food of the Week Georgia Straight Leila likes Margaret MacDiarmid Paradigm Kitchen porchetta porchetta sandwich Scout Magazine sockeye salmon sandwich steak florentina Twitter Vancouver Magazine Vitamin Daily Westender